Sunday, February 7, 2016

The 2016 Election

After all my excitement and involvement in previous primary seasons, I mostly sat out this election cycle.  The Republicans were all repugnant, Hillary seemed the anointed democratic nominee.  I wasn’t inspired to even attend rallies.  Sanders coming on the scene was interesting, I knew him as a liberal and an Independent, but I did not expect him to win.

Week after week I looked presidential candidate visit schedules, but just couldn’t motivate myself to go.  They never said what they meant.  They just said things to get votes.  And if they won, other influences took over.

I religiously followed the debates, which is as entertaining to me as football is to some.  And I generally followed the race.


And then, after seeing Sanders in debates and reading about him I began to Feel the Bern.  The Iowa results and speech clinched it.  I would have voted for him anyway, but that made me Feel the Bern!  I began to feel a bit of the old spark.

3 comments:

Jean Ihm said...

:) Curious to see how Bernie does today...

Unknown said...

I really liked this article and others you've authored.

Would you be OK if I shared one of your articles with the WriterBeat.com community? I can provide more information about Writer Beat or answer any question, but better than anything I can say in words, please take a look at the site.

If yes, just give me an "OK" and I'll handle the rest (there is no fee).

Autumn
AutumnCote@WriterBeat.com

Unknown said...


I think you'll love it!Thanks!

snapchat

baixar snapchat

baixar snapchat gratis

como usar o snapchat

download snapchat

snapchatdownload

snapchat online

baixar google

baixar google play

baixar google play gratis

baixar googleplay

download google play

googleplay

baixar googleplay gratis

baixar play store

play store


google play download



playstore baixar



play store download